How to block someone on Gmail account
Do you want to block someone’s email ID in your gmail account? In this article you will show you “how to block someone on Gmail account”.
All times it is not possible to mark as Spam. Google’s filters aren’t work 100 percent effective and the occasional junk mail.
Sometimes you don’t want to keep contact who’s cut of your life or your ex-Girlfriend or ex. Boyfriend here you can blog theme with this simple guide.
Just follow this step- by – step instructions with screenshots and block messages for particular sender.
- Log into your Gmail account with your email ID.
2. Pull up an email from your Inbox. – if you have lots of emails in inbox. Just search name for particular person name in “search” box at top.
3. Here just click on email and Open it.
4. After open email content click on small Arrow – Here you can see the small Arrow down in rite side of sender name (you can see with received date)
5. Click on “Block (sender name) from the list of drop down.
6. After clicking on block sender, you will one popups “block this email address” click on “Block”
Now you have block sender on your Gmail account. You will not show a gene his or her email in Inbox.
If you have block someone in your inbox and you want unblock his/ her ID.
Just follow the below guide to unblock particular person. in this step you can unblock
How to Unblock
- After open email content click on small Arrow – Here you can see the small Arrow down in rite side of sender name (you can see with received date)
- Click on “Unblock (sender name) from the list of drop down
- After clicking on block sender, you will start receiving mail “block this email address” click on “Unblock”
This is step like as block sender step just you have to click on unblock instead of block.
You can unblock using the below step :-
- Click the gear Settings icon –top right of your inbox
- Click on setting – from list of drops down
- now click on Filters and Blocked Addresses – here you see top of the page in links (five no from left side)
- Than you just click on Unblock – at the end of the row of the sender you want to unblock.
Many times, we delete manually unwanted an emails or spam mail from our email account but you can mark theme as Spam using above steps.
If you are receiving lots of emails, like promotions or news you can stop theme sending emails to you using unsubscribe button.
Follow the below tips to stop receiving Promotions or newsletters.
- Open the email from sender which you want to unsubscribe from
- Drops down the massage in the bottom content tap on Unsubscribe or Change Preference.
- If you don’t find this option just follow the above tips and block theme or mark as Spam.
What problem you are facing in gmail account ?
Comments and let me know