How to link Aadhaar with Pan Card Online
If you have not linked your Aadhaar card no with PAN card no. than you should it now because. Last day of the linked supposed to be today on 30th June 2018.
Earlier the deadline to link Aadhaar and PAN Card was March 2018 but the same has been extended to 30th June 2018.
The Income Tax Department has made is very easy to link Aadhaar car with PAN card for taxpayers in v0ery few steps. This facility can be use by anyone to link Aadhaar to pan. Check out the following step and start and do it today.
How to link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
As per the Income Tax Department (ITD) Income tax returns can be e filled without linking Aadhaar card no and PAN card no till 05th August 2017.
The deadline to link PAN and Aadhaar was extended from 31st August 2017 to 31st December 2017 and subsequently to 31st March 2018 but its has been extended till 30th June 2018.
Link Aadhaar Card no with PAN online
In this step you can link your Aadhaar card with PAN card in just 2 steps. If you don’t have username and password of e-Filing still you can link you Aadhaar with PAN.
Step 1. Go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on the link on the life site – Link Aadhaar.
Step 2. Provide PAN no , Aadhaar no and Name as per Aadhaar. Please when you mentioned your details make sure spelling is as per the Aadhaar can no.
After the provide details enter Captcha code or click on Request for OTP. If you don’t know your register no with Aadhaar than you should us Captcha.
Now logging in to your account
- First of all you have to register yourself in the infomax e-filing portal, you have not yet registered than click here and register now.
- log in to income tax portal site by entering login ID, password and date of birth.
- After logging in to the site a pop up window will appear prompting you link your PAN card with Aadhaar . if you don’t see the popup then go to the blue tab on the top bar named “profile settings” than click on “ Link Aadhaar
- once you mentioned Aadhaar card you will be see all details such as Name, date of birth and gender as per the mentioned details at the time of registration on e Filing portal.
- if the details matched as per your Aadhaar card than enter your Aadhaar no and Captcha code than click on the “ link now” button.
After you click on link now button you will see one pop-up with massage will inform you that your Aadhaar card no has been successfully linked to your PAN card.
for more details visit : https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/help/
- Link your and card and Pan Card via SMS.
One more step is here for tax payer by the income Tax department. Using an SMS based facility.
It can be done sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161.
This step is very easy link to your Aadhaar and PAN via SMS. Just check out the following steps and link.
Just send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile no in the following format.
UIDPAN<SPACE><your Aadhaar no<> Space >< your PAN no>
Example: UIDPAN 123456789000 ABCD1234E
The Income Tax department has been announced that all tax payer has to be link there Aadhaar to PAN no. also they have provided us online facility as I mentioned above. Both are very easy way to link your Aadhar to PAN.
So please follow the above steps and link t your Aadhar to PAN and pay tax on time.
Which method do you use to link your Aadhaar to PAN?