How to Setup HP Printer for Phones and Tablets.
Can you print from your handset phone? And my answers is Yes… now you don’t need any PC or Laptop to Print any pictures or Documents when you want to print you can do no need to spend money for your small PDF printing, Schools or Colleges Project printing. You can do your won at your home. So why don’t you buy your won printer? And use at your home when you want to print you can do. I advise to buy world’s best-selling printer HP Envy 4520. Amazon is offering price is $59.14 instead of $100 (USA).
I am trying to give you all details what I know about HP Envy 4520.
- Price as officer by Amazon – $59.14
- Printer Dimensions – 14.4 x 17.5 x 5 inches.
- Weight – 14.1 Pounds
- Functions – Print/ Scan/ Copy.
- Connectivity – USB 2.0, WI-FI, Air Print, Google Cloud Print.
- Paper Tray Capacity – 100 Pages.
- Display – 2.2 inch Monochrome LCD.
As we know HP company always very series about there products and same here HP Envy 4520 is Curved Chassis that measure 14.4 inches deep, 17.5 Inches wide and 5 inches tall. If you want smaller all in one like…..…
You can see the above image there is 2.2 Inch monochrome LCD display only this screen you can interact the printer.
100 pages you can out in tray pulls out of a drawer from the bottom of the machine and you can adjust the paper sizes including A4, A5 and A6 the tray itself also has size maker when you put paper please make sure paper fits properly into the feeder.
Connect Printer to Network
HP always give CD driver in Package is very easy to follow and connect you printer to your computer and home network.
Second option is you can input your SSID and network password directly into your printer to go wireless and establish a connection with a single push button. For more details for connection printer click here
I will show you how to connect your phone to warless printer. Just follow the below step and print from your smart phone.
HP Printer App for Android.
HP Printer App for Android.
1) 1. Go to the Google Play Store and confirm if the HP Print Service Plugin is installed. Install the plugin if it is not installed.
2) 2. Enable Plugin. New install: Tap notification to enable. Previously installed: Go to Printing settings in your mobile settings to enable. Location of printing settings varies by device.
3) 3. Toggle on HP Print Service Plugin and your mobile device is now enabled for mobile printing
4) Open the photo or page you want to print, tap the menu icon and select ‘Print’.
5) Select your printer. Change print settings via the down-arrow below Paper size.
6) Confirm the correct printer and print settings. Tap the print button to print.
Please note: The above details for Android Phones.
The 4520 is compatible with HP’s Instant Ink Service. Here’s how it works: for a monthly fee, HP will keep track of your ink levels and automatically put a replacement in the mail when you’re running low.
You start by choosing one of three payment levels based on how many pages you think you’ll print per month: $2.99 per month for a 50-page cap, $4.99 for 100 pages, and $9.99 for 300 pages. You can always buy extra pages if you find yourself going over the allotment, and unused pages will roll over to the next month.
The #63 cartridges that ship with the printer are Instant Ink Ready, which represents a big change in how users can opt to enroll in the service. With previous Instant Ink printers, the customer would have to pick up an enrollment kit from a store that would contain an ID that would be used to register the device with Instant Ink and choose the preferred plan.
Now, HP cuts out the middleman and lets you do it all online. The cartridges are functionally capable of both service options: if you decide to enroll in Instant Ink, a microchip inside will engage andcommunicate with HP to send over your your ink levels and ship refills to your house when you need them. If you decide that Instant Ink doesn’t work for your printing habits, you don’t have to actually do anything; the cartridges will act as usual